Enterprise Sales Director
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. Our headquarters are in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district but we are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
Enterprise Sales Director
Today at Rainforest we’ve signed companies like, Gap, Oracle, Adobe, and Dignity Health; all without any true enterprise sales resources. Now we’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Director to leverage our early success and lead the charge in growing this segment of the business. As the founding member of the Enterprise function you’ll be creating the playbook for Rainforest’s scaling and success with our largest customers.
What you’ll do
- Close opportunities with strategic prospects across multiple verticals (globally)
- Leverage value-based sales approaches and techniques including personalized demos, consultative conversations, onsite meetings, etc (to Directors, VPs, and C-level technology executives)
- Expertly manage complex sales cycles
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales performance
- Partner closely with dedicated SDRs to build a strong pipeline of opportunities across key accounts
- Partner cross functionally (across Engineering, Marketing, Product, etc.) to build optimal process for this growing segment.
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years of experience as a top performer in a closing role at a SaaS company
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of success exceeding annual sales quotas
- Experience selling to technical buyers, preferably CTOs and VPs of Engineering
- Ability to navigate large complex organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all buyer personas (individual contributor to C-level)
- A logical and methodical sales process
- Intellectual curiosity; someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a compelling solution
How we’ll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.