Customer Experience Specialist - US Remote
San Francisco / United States /
Customer Success /
Rainforest QA is a distributed company full of smart, capable people from around the world who enjoy working together to make our customers successful.
Our mission is to make product quality accessible for every software company. The Rainforest QA solution combines no-code test automation and crowdsourced testing in a single, one-of-a-kind QA platform, allowing anyone to get the exact insights they need to release with quality, quickly.
The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for proactively engaging and empowering Rainforest users throughout their customer journey - from evaluation to evangelism. The ideal candidate is a fantastic listener, self-motivated, hyper-focused on the customer experience and able to connect with varying degrees of technical personas. The Customer Experience Specialist must be comfortable and confident proactively engaging prospects to help them reach the “aha moment” of how Rainforest can improve their QA processes. Our product is incredibly powerful, nuanced and complex; the Customer Experience Specialist must be able to truly understand the customer’s use case and provide personalized, strategic guidance on the best way to quickly achieve their quality goals.
About the Role
- Quickly become a Rainforest product expert and trusted consultant on QA best practices
- Proactively engage new users via email, chat and video call as they evaluate the Rainforest platform
- Empower users with product guidance and strategic support to achieve their quality goals
- Qualify prospects and provide clear expectations of whether or not Rainforest is the best tool to solve their pain points
- Conduct product demos for qualified self-serve prospects evaluating our tool
- Monitor and enable product adoption; identify roadblocks and help prospects to overcome them
- Partner with Sales to identify Enterprise opportunities and schedule custom demos with our Account Executive
- Collaborate with Customer Success post-sale to ensure exceptional long-term retention
- Synthesize feedback and patterns to push to our Product team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years experience in a customer success, support or onboarding/implementation role at a SaaS company
- Proven success proactively engaging and onboarding new prospects and customers
- Fantastic active listening and communication skills
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle(SDLC)and QA is a plus, but not required
- Ability to resonate with a technical buyer (CTO, VP Eng)
- Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and comfort with a fast-paced startup
- Knowledge of business processes and how prospects make software buying decisions
- Curious and committed to innovation, continuous learning and growth
- Resilient and persistent; we’re looking for consultative problem solvers to help our prospective customer succeed!
How we’ll reward you
- A competitive salary (locally adjusted). Along with equity.
- Flexible, remote work options
- A weekly allowance for lunch (locally adjusted).
- A monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development (locally adjusted).
- Unlimited paid-time-off.
- International company off-sites to bond with your team and explore exciting destinations around the world.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. 75% for dependents.
- Voluntary 401k program.
About the Company
How We Work
We are a truly distributed team, spanning Asia/Pacific, Europe, and North America. (Our headquarters is in San Francisco.) We champion our belief that life is about more than work and we foster a culture that supports diverse lifestyles.
Own the Outcome: We are fiercely passionate and detail-obsessed. We take ownership of observed challenges to swiftly overcome obstacles and strive for outcomes that make our customers better off.
No Bulls**t: We all play a part in furthering our organization’s culture, when discussing ideas or challenging existing views, by communicating candidly with thoughtfulness and care.
Commit and Iterate: We tackle tough situations head-on by making informed bets. We define and measure our success based on our ability to take risks, fail with purpose, and continually iterate on our business.
A Note on Diversity and Inclusion
At Rainforest we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.