Group Product Manager
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. Our headquarters are in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district but we are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done. Learn more about Rainforest QA by visiting our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, and Facebook pages.
Group Product Manager
In this high-impact role as a Group Product Manager at Rainforest you’ll use your technical background and PM skills to become the go-to expert on the Rainforest Platform and own and drive roadmap features core to the success of our product.
What you’ll do
- Define and drive the creation & execution of the product vision, strategy and roadmap for key product lines
- Gather requirements from customers, the market, and our internal teams (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, etc) as inputs into defining the overall product strategy
- Consolidate, analyze, and communicate product plans to various stakeholders in the company including executive team members
- Lead the design & engineering team and drive product execution during each sprint to deliver new features iteratively
- Coordinate with design and engineering teams to rapidly prototype, validate, and ultimately ship effective product solutions
- Drive the go-to-market planning, execution, and follow up activities for features you own
- Lead and influence the other departments (marketing, sales, support, customer success, etc) to incorporate product learnings / updates into their work
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS Product Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- A strong technical background either via education or work experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong product design sense. Must have a track record of building elegant features / solutions iteratively that solve real customer problems
- High levels of empathy and excellent people skills. You must be able to listen, discuss, and influence with diplomacy instead of authority
- Team lead or equivalent experience for 3-15 person teams that include engineering, design, product, etc.
- Proven experience launching new products as well as evolving existing products based on quantitative and qualitative input
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.