East Coast, Remote
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. Our headquarters are in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district but we are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
As a Sales Engineer at Rainforest QA you'll architect solutions for customers, demonstrate proof of concepts, and work with sales throughout all aspects of the pre-sales customer journey. You'll also use your expertise to build out the Sales Engineer function from scratch and partner with leaders across the organization on a regular basis to communicate customer requirements and product improvement ideas.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains, and work to show how RainforestQA can address them
- Design, create, and present demos, and proofs of concept to a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for our platform at strategic conferences, Interactive customer events, webinars, etc.
- Provide customer and market feedback to product and engineering team
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Provide coaching to the customer facing teams to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of technical experience as a engineer, sales engineer, solutions architect, etc.
- You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to groups, both technical and non-technical, in-person and virtually
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Broad ops/infrastructure knowledge, especially networking and security
- Experience with QA and the various technologies (eg selenium, gherkin, etc.) that make up the stack
How we'll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Generous vacation time
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
- 2x per year onsites; we’ll fly you into our beautiful San Francisco office to spend quality time with your teammates, and 1x a year offsite to a fabulous destination with your team!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.