At Rainmaking Innovation, our mission is to realise the massive entrepreneurial potential at the crossover between the corporate & startup worlds. We believe the greatest value can be unlocked by combining the scale strengths and deep domain knowledge of corporates with the entrepreneurial execution of startups. We bring our entrepreneurial experience and global network, to co-invest with ambitious corporates. We only succeed when our partners see tangible, commercial results, designing and executing a balanced portfolio of innovation initiatives for each Business Unit.
We help corporations embed an entrepreneurial culture. We train teams with practical entrepreneurial skills. We help companies to meaningfully engage with startups. And, we partner to collaboratively build digital products, and launch new ventures, startup style.
Rainmaking Innovation has partnered with over 65 Fortune 500 companies, delivering positive change through entrepreneurship and bringing startups and corporates together to build and scale new businesses.
Rainmaking has 8 offices across the globe and has launched over 25 ventures, including the world’s largest industry focused accelerator programme, Startupbootcamp. We are a global team of 100+ entrepreneurs, strategists, product experts, developers, designers, and investors.
Your main area of focus will be on assisting the head of global startup engagement in completing clerical and administrative tasks related to the startup engagement team.
Office location: Maadi, Cairo
- Performing administrative duties
- Follow-up with local and international vendors
- Providing innovative ideas for office environment and team building
- Managing records of SET expenses
- Coordinating company meeting, events and sessions with other department assistants
- Preparing guests or client accommodations
- Creating presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases
- Arranging for the delivery of domestic and international packages
- Preparing financial and innovation reports
- Place Supply and Inventory Orders
- Source and Screen Candidates
- Assist in the New Hire Onboarding
Experience & Skills
- 1~3 years experience in operations
- Proficiency with Spreadsheets: Whether it is creating employee schedules, managing inventory or keeping track of candidates, Operations Associates must be proficient with spreadsheet software.
- Organizational Skills: Operations Associates are responsible for keeping track of several important employee documents. Although technology has made this easier, they still must have good organizational skills to do their job.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills: Sourcing and Screening candidates involves communicating with a lot of people. This can be done either through emails or over the phone, so Operations Associates must have both written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail: Implementing a company’s procedural standards requires the utmost accuracy and attention to detail. Operations Associates also need attention to detail when managing inventory.
- Analytical Skills: Operations Associates call upon their analytical skills when evaluating candidates as a potential fit for a particular job opening. They also use their analytical skills when creating sales and budget reports.
- Passionate about startups, technology, venture capital and innovation
- A self-starter, with good communication skills and a structured mindset to approaching problem solving and meeting deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player that loves working with different types of people in cross-functional teams and who is willing to help people around you to become even better
Why join us
- Opportunity to learn about cutting edge strategy at the intersection of corporates and startups
- Opportunity to rapidly take on responsibility and shape the direction of the company
- Access to a global network with innovative startups and early stage companies in every major startup ecosystem worldwide
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people in a great office environment.
- Be a happy and whole person with flexible work environment so you can have time to carve out for your friends and family