Venture Spin-out Lead (Transport)
Rainmaking is working with leading maritime and logistics corporations as well as global corporations that depend on the global supply chain as part of their core activities to spin-out new solutions and innovations and make them scalable ventures that leverage core capabilities of Rainmaking and its partners to build “unfair advantage” for industry and world impact.
The position is for the right candidate to be Rainmakings senior venture lead that can build and coach a new venture team and ensure the team has all the required capabilities and support to build a succesful venture.
This will require close coordination with the Rainmakings Venture Studio as well as the corporate partners Rainmaking is and will be working with.
It will also require capability to structure a repeatable venture spin-out process that can be scaled for greater and greater impact over time.
The right candidate
- Strong track-record as entrepreneur or venture/BU growth lead (in B2B domain) is required.
- Corporate / industry experience preferred but not a must.
- Tech background a plus but not a must as is track-record in B2B sales.
- The right candidate is assertive and self-driven but responsible.
- Likewise a “culture fit” with the values of Rainmaking is required.
Rainmaking Innovation has built and accelerated more than 750 tech ventures and works in the intersection between entrepreneurs, startups and corporate leaders to innovate and build new solutions and tech ventures. For more please visit: www.rainmaking.io.