Innovation Program Manager
At Rainmaking, our mission is to realise the massive entrepreneurial potential at the crossover between the corporate & startup worlds. We believe the greatest value can be unlocked by combining the scale strengths and deep domain knowledge of corporates with the entrepreneurial execution of startups. We bring our entrepreneurial experience and global network, to co-invest with ambitious corporates. We only succeed when our partners see tangible, commercial results, designing and executing a balanced portfolio of innovation initiatives for each Business Unit.
We help corporations embed an entrepreneurial culture. We train teams with practical entrepreneurial skills. We help companies to meaningfully engage with startups. And, we partner to collaboratively build digital products, and launch new ventures, startup style.
Rainmaking has partnered with over 65 Fortune 500 companies, delivering positive change through entrepreneurship and bringing startups and corporates together to build and scale new businesses.
Rainmaking has 8 offices across the globe and has launched over 25 ventures, including the world’s largest industry focused accelerator programme, Startupbootcamp. We are a global team of 100+ entrepreneurs, strategists, product experts, developers, designers, and investors.
Your main area of focus will be on our commercial pilot programs - facilitating pilots between startups and our corporate partners to unlock new commercial value.
- Manage a team to scout the world for the best and most relevant startups for our corporate partners
- Oversee due diligence to assess the top startups based on pilot requirements
- Direct analyses that address business issues and pain points and generate insights about client and industry performance
- Supporting sales efforts by creating collateral
- Oversee the execution of pilots, using agile and iterative sprints, supporting the day-to-day delivery of activities and managing communications between the corporate and startups
- 5+ years experience including operations, implementation or technology in management consulting or roles in product management, a startup, or a venture capital firm
- Experience owning multiple work streams in a project and structuring analysis and presentation of results
- Evidence of an interest in startups through work or side projects
- A strong academic record and willingness to continue learning
- Program management experience, ensuring that deadlines are met and operations run effectively and efficiently
- Organisational skills and experience working on multiple projects with cross functional teams
- Ability to communicate and present credibly and effectively
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passionate about startups, technology, venture capital and innovation
- A self-starter, with good communication skills and a structured mindset to approaching problem solving and meeting deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player that loves working with different types of people in cross-functional teams and who is willing to help people around you to become even better
Why Work With Us
- Opportunity to learn about cutting edge strategy at the intersection of corporates and startups
- Opportunity to rapidly take on responsibility and shape the direction of the company
- Access to a global network with innovative startups and early stage companies in every major startup ecosystem worldwide
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people
- A great office environment, at a coworking space located in the heart of Singapore surrounded by startups and ecosystem players
- Be a happy and whole person with flexible work environment so you can have time to carve out for your friends and family