Project Lead +impact (MD)
Rainmaking Ventures is a venture development company. We invent, build and launch startups and digital projects in partnership with large established companies.
We are building a new innovative not-for-profit platform called +impact in close partnership with Danske Bank. Our mission is to help more impact startups accelerate with speed. We do this by helping impact startups increase funding eligibility via easy access to advisors, investors, tools, and guides. Since launch May 2018, we’ve succeeded in building an active community of 320+ impact startups across the Nordics and more than 900 industry experts. We are now looking to take the platform and project to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced project lead who will work with our internal team and our partner and own the end-to-end growth and success of the project. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of managing projects as well as building and growing digital platforms or products.
Your Responsibilities from Strategy to Execution
- Serve as external spokesperson and public champion for the project
- Help set the vision of the overall strategy from launch to scale; including defining long- term goals and go to market strategies
- Drive growth and project value
- Drive day-to-day execution and operations
- Attract, retain & develop the team
- Cultivate a high-performing, innovative, one-team culture
- Build partnerships & relationships to drive growth
- Regularly report updates to steering board and key stakeholder regarding progress on growth and strategic priorities
Build a great team
Desired Expertise and Experience
- Passionate about helping impact startups succeed and create positive change in the world
- 3+ years of experience leading digital projects
- Startup experience at technology companies
- Experience in managing corporate stakeholders to keep regular updates on business performance and progress
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Experience building products and managing teams
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Being part of a small, dedicated group of skilled, international people
- Get a lot of responsibility and freedom
- Shape your own work-day (flexible hours)
- A great office environment at Rainmaking Loft on Holmen
- Catered lunches every day and freshly made coffee from our own barista
If you see yourself as the perfect match, or you have any questions regarding the position, we would love to hear from you.