Venture Project Lead
At Rainmaking we help large corporation’s test-and build new digital companies. We bridge the space between the world of startups and established companies by facilitating a process to jointly and rapidly test and build new products and services.
We’re looking for a Project Lead who can join our growing team and play a vital part in the launch and execution of new projects and services. The role is full time based in our Singapore office.
Your main responsibility will be to assist in the validation of new ventures using customer development and building minimum viable products - driving new projects from research, ideation, and all the way to product/service delivery.
- Interface with potential customers to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Act as project manager and the ultimate process owner in anything from research, execution, and strategic recommendations
- Accountable for delivering strategic thinking and direction across products, services, and experiences
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Act as problem solver regarding project-related issues
- Collaborate closely with the design, development, and marketing teams to ensure effective deployment and execution
The Ideal Candidate
- A master graduate or an MBA in a relevant field with 3+ years experience working in the field of innovation for an innovation consulting firm, a corporate innovation or marketing team, management consulting, product management, a start-up, or a venture capital firm
- Passionate about understanding consumers and businesses and have a strong balance between analytical and creative skills
- Solid knowledge and experience in one or more areas of the product/service development lifecycle - user research, customer development, market validation, business modeling, envisioning new solutions, requirements definition, and go-to-market strategies
- An enthusiastic team player that loves working with different types of people in cross-functional teams and who is willing to help people around you to become even better
- Experienced in collaborating with clients and presenting solutions with excellence
- A person who has an opinion, is able to speak up, loves to present and who is curious, highly resourceful and a pro at multi-tasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – a deep confidence in your craft coupled with humility and openness to trying new approaches
- Business level ability in English
Why work with us?
- Work with cutting edge processes, bridging the world of startups and corporates
- Join a team of talented and highly motivated colleagues
- Get a lot of responsibility and a lot freedom
- Shape your own work-day (flexible hours)
Rainmaking has partnered with over 65 Fortune 500 companies, delivering positive change through entrepreneurship and bringing startups and corporates together to build and scale new businesses.
Rainmaking has 8 offices across the globe and has launched over 25 ventures, including the world’s largest industry focused accelerator programme, Startupbootcamp. We are a global team of 100+ entrepreneurs, strategists, product experts, developers, designers, and investors.