Senior Marketing Manager, Rainmaking InsurTech
Passionate about marketing?
Rainmaking InsurTech solves big real-world problems with tangible solutions bridging the transition to the future of Insurance. Focused on delivering results, they uniquely combine the agility and inventiveness of start-ups with the structure and resources of the multi-nationals to create competitive advantage. Leveraging the Rainmaking innovation building toolset both internally and externally, Insurance organisations can make significant step-changes in extending their competitive edge. Innovation becomes their insurance against irrelevancy.
Rainmaking InsurTech in London is recruiting for its Marketing Manager /Head of Marketing to continue building and executing a world-class marketing strategy to promote entrepreneurship and corporate innovation. As Rainmaking InsurTech evolves its brand and sales proposition and program model, this role will be heavily focused on brand awareness, thought leadership, and supporting pipeline building.
Experience and skills required:
- Five+ years’ experience in marketing, community engagement, and social media management.
- Experience must cover both digital and offline marketing channels.
- Ability to understand internal and external stakeholder objectives in order to engage in strategic planning and execution.
- A self starter with the ability to execute a marketing plan, including website management, effective usage of social media, and copywriting.
- Ability to craft and distribute impactful content in English (editorial, video, audio, etc.) - evidence of this desirable.
- Ability to leverage various platforms and tools (e.g. Hubspot, Wordpress, Campaign Monitor, Eventbrite, etc.) t
- Passion for storytelling and developing creative ways to engage corporate partners and inspire them to work with us to increase their ability to leverage innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Ability to work in a startup like environment and a matrix organisation, partnering with other teams to extend the reach of joint marketing activities
Responsibilities will include:
- Working under the direction of the Rainmaking Partner and InsurTech CEO to refine and execute a world-class marketing strategy.
- Growing engagement with stakeholders in the insurance and technology ecosystems - Raising awareness of the brand and creating opportunities for meaningful engagement with key stakeholders within the wider ecosystem (startups, mentors, corporates, investors, members of the government, innovation hubs, academic institutions, etc.).
- Brand awareness and outreach through events - creating and running bespoke events and leveraging 3rd party events.
- Assessing and managing partnerships where necessary - creating opportunities to engage with the marketing department within relevant partners in a way that generates maximum value for our community, introducing relevant stakeholders to program leads. Creating opportunities through external events, partnerships and speaking engagement opportunities for MD’s, participating conferences and networking opportunities
- Work with the PR consultant to build programme of awareness through effective thought leadership
- Driving ABM and targeted marketing campaigns externally to raise awareness of our brand and generate sales opportunities
- Managing campaign marketing activities – creating outreach and marketing content for newsletters, events, social media channels, blogs, and thought leadership opportunities.
- Supporting the team in a wider range of other tasks when required, including mentoring and training of interns.
- Working creatively within a set budget while ensuring that the marketing strategy is successfully executed.
- Working with our corporate partners’ marketing and communication teams to promote their brand and associate them with the innovation work we will be undertaking with entrepreneurs and startups.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to promote strategic initiatives.
- Great company culture, from monthly team outings to group lunches, you'll be working with a team of talented, smart, engaging people from around the world.
- Flexible working
- Work that stays at work - find your work life balance
- Benefits including health
- 25 days of holiday plus your 8 bank holidays
- A focus on personal and professional development
Working hours: 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday, with flexibility for evenings and weekends when rarely necessary.
Salary + bonuses