Mentor In Residence - Dubai Smart City Accelerator
We're looking for our next “Mentor in Residence” to join Startupbootcamp's Dubai Smart City Accelerator team. This will be a part time role for about twice a week. You will be a Mentor for inexperienced entrepreneurs for key start up activities related to team formation, strategic marketing, business development, strategic partnering, and fund raising.
- Assist early stage companies in the accelerator program with developing business strategies
- Monitor participating startup teams to assure successful and timely accomplishment of milestones.
- Assist and advise startups on their most important startup issues such as executive team formation, customer development, channel strategy, fund raising and strategic partnering
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- an experienced entrepreneur with experience in the UAE and/or GCC and MENA market(s)
- excited to work with Smart City-focused startups throughout their acceleration journey
- some experience with coaching/mentoring -a team-oriented individual who is also able to work on projects autonomously-a problem-solver, taking initiative and challenging startups to achieve their full potential
ABOUT RAINMAKING INNOVATION:
- We are the people behind Startupbootcamp, the global accelerator with 75 programs on four continents behind us
- We are a fast growing innovation execution engine with a partnership of serial entrepreneurs with a mix of corporate and startup backgrounds
- We are 150+ passionate innovators distributed across 12 offices
- We have worked with 100 of the Fortune 500- We’re at the intersection of startups, corporates, investors and talent- To know more about Rainmaking: https://rainmaking.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A unique culture focusing on three strong values: being entrepreneurial, being impactful and being kind
- Read our culture book herehttps://rainmaking.io/RM_culturebook.pdf
- A great working environment and awesome colleagues
- A fun and challenging role with lots of room to influence how things get done
- A platform designed to create meaningful partnerships between startups and partners of the program
If you got what it takes, apply to this role through our job opening.