Rainmaking Ventures is a venture development company. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. Our model allows us to combine the scale strengths and deep domain knowledge of corporates with the entrepreneurial execution of startups.
In collaboration with Danske Bank, we are on a mission to empower startups andfounders, help them grow and eliminate the frictions along their way. Backed by Danske Bank, we’ve built and scaled the Hub and +Impact to be the go-to platforms for startups in the Nordics. By providing access to recruitment, funding, tools and expert advice today we’re serving 1.5M users per year in five markets.
We are looking for a highly qualified Lead Developer, who will join a small team of skilled people and together take +Impact and The Hub to the next level. The successful candidate will be a creative and independent full stack developer, experienced in building, managing and running complex web applications.
- Take lead and ownership of the entire tech stack(s)
- Maintain and implement new features (both backend/frontend)
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Product Management to translate product vision into a deliverable roadmap
- Define technical requirements and systems architecture with clarity on feasibility, time, cost and impact
- Be accountable for technical deliverables and release management
- Define best practices around coding methodologies, software development, and quality assurance
- Know the latest modern technologies and selectively choose technologies to ensure our competitive advantage
Desired Expertise and Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental and resourceful
- Startup experience in engineering positions at high-growth technology companies
- Ability to operate in a hands-on development capacity as well as strategic
- Building and consuming RESTful/GraphQL APIs
- Working with databases (MySQL, MongoDB or similar)
- Good understanding of software architecture and best practices (Clean code / SOLID / DRY / Design patterns)
It would be a plus if you have
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with DevOps (docker / Kubernetes / ci)
- Experience with writing automated unit and E2E tests
- Experience with security best practices (ex. OWASP)
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Joining a super dedicated international team of skilled individuals
- Being part of the wider Rainmaking family giving you access to sparring and learnings by working with some of the most experienced venture builders, strategists, engineers, designers, and growth experts
- Get a lot of responsibility, freedom and flexible working hours
- The desired equipment that you need to get you by and your coding to fly
- A great office environment at Rainmaking Loft at Holmen
- Catered lunches every day and freshly made coffee from our own barista
If you see yourself as the perfect match, or you have any questions regarding the position, we would love to hear from you. Email your CV to Ninna Wicki Olsen-Stryhn (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a link to Github or a list of previous projects and highlight anything about them that you want to show off.