Maritime Venture EIR (Entrepreneur in Residence)
Rainmaking and a leading maritime corporation are collaborating to spin-out multiple growth ventures that will address key challenges in the maritime sector.
The first will be a digital solution focused on key operating processes for the global cargo fleet (container, dry and liquid bulk) with the potential to scale as a digital venture into other domains. A market opportunity exceeding $500Mn.
The position is for the right candidate to co-lead this venture spin-out by building a venture team and a self-sustainable venture, that leverages the capabilities and assets of Rainmaking and the corporate partner, with a defensible business model that can scale rapidly in the market.
Initial venture incubation will take place in Copenhagen at Rainmaking, but frequent travel to Oslo (and potentially other locations) will be required as well as flexibility to relocate to Singapore.
The right candidate
- Strong track-record as entrepreneur or venture/BU growth lead (in B2B domain) is required.
- Corporate / industry experience preferred but not a must.
- Tech background a plus but not a must as is track-record in B2B sales.
- The right candidate is assertive and self-driven but responsible.
- Likewise a “culture fit” with the values of Rainmaking and the corporate partner is required.
Rainmaking Innovation has built and accelerated more than 750 tech ventures and works in the intersection between entrepreneurs, startups and corporate leaders to innovate and build new solutions and tech ventures. For more please visit: www.rainmaking.io.