Technical Support Specialist
Reports to: Support Team Manager
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience
About this awesome role
Our Help Team is essential to our clients’ success. We’re extremely proud of our 98% Customer Satisfaction and 99% Service Level. The Technical Support Specialist is key to delivering this outstanding service through skilled communication, understanding and technical problem solving.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting customers - Solving technical issues and providing general help and advice on our products over the phone and Zendesk during normal office hours
- Championing our customers - Be the voice of every customer. Work closely with the Support Team Manager to demonstrate change and improvements required by customers.
- You enjoy helping and supporting customers
- You have worked in a successful technical support team previously
- You care about charities and non-profits and can demonstrate this in your application and interview
- You are a great communicator, able to empathise with customers and willing to put in the time to really understand their question or problem in order to help them solve it
- You have the ability to speak and write perfect English, with a friendly and polite tone, and the confidence to use humour in the right place at the right time
- You learn quickly and enjoy finding out about new technical concepts and why things work the way they do
- You enjoy solving problems: thinking through the issue and identifying potential solutions
- You have worked with Content Management Systems previously and have an understanding of hosted websites, DNS and HTML/CSS
- You have worked in a start-up or high growth environment
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we'll do! We take the development of our people very seriously and will work with you to accelerate your career and help you make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Regular Socials
- Stretch/Mindfulness/Masseuse sessions
- Fruit basket & good coffee!
- Flexible working
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 1000 amazing clients such as Breast Cancer Haven, Lepra and Hubbub.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.