Customer Service Exec
About this awesome role
Are you looking for an exciting new customer service opportunity, helping a wide range of not-for-profits make best use of market-leading charity-specific technology?
Raising IT provides software to charities to help them manage their website and digital marketing. As a Customer Service Executive (Onboarding Team) at Raising IT, you will be instrumental in helping our charity clients build their new websites on our platform.
You’ll be responsible for taking clients through the Onboarding process - from handover to launch. Your main responsibility will be to assist with client queries through our ticketing system, updating Raising IT tools and helping clients launch their new sites successfully.
You’ll be trained and supported as you learn about our processes and our best-in-class products.
The company is growing at a fantastic pace and you will have the opportunity to expand your skills and develop within the role as we grow.
What we're looking for. You...
- Enjoy helping and supporting customers
- Are a great communicator, able to empathise with customers and willing to put in the time to really understand their question or problem in order to help them solve it
- Have the ability to speak and write, with a friendly and polite tone, and the confidence to use humour in the right place at the right time
- Care about charities and non-profits and can demonstrate this in your application and interview
- Learn quickly and enjoy finding out about new technical concepts and why things work the way they do
- Enjoy solving problems: thinking through the issue and identifying potential solutions
Requirements for the role
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong literacy and communication skills Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical individuals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple clients and/or projects at a time
- Highly organised, and ability to handle a large number of clients through a clearly defined process
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, Service Cloud)
- Experience of collaborating with creative teams
- Basic knowledge or interest in SEO Experience of working with any kind of Customer Relationship Management System and/or Content Management System
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 1000 amazing clients such as Breast Cancer Haven, Lepra and Hubbub.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.