Digital Marketing Exec
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience
About this awesome role
Do you want to help charities unlock thousands of pounds worth of Google Ads marketing spend? As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be helping charities apply for and manage their Google Ad Grants - a $10,000 monthly advertising budget given out by Google to nonprofits. It will be your role at Raising IT to help educate our clients, support them through the application process and eventually manage their accounts.
This is a rare opportunity to help charities and develop expertise in Google Ad Grants. It would suit someone with previous Google Ads/Paid Search experience, who is a fast learner and prepared to build their digital marketing skills.
We are part of Google’s Ad Grants Certified Professionals Community, giving us official status as a trusted provider of Ad Grants management services. You will be helping to uphold this certification by maintaining high standards across the service.
The company is growing at a fantastic pace and you will have the opportunity to expand your skills and develop within the role as we grow.
What you'll be doing
- Leading charities through the Google Ad Grants application process
- Building Google Ads accounts/campaigns for clients, with assistance from our own internal tools and algorithms
- Managing client relationships
- Supporting clients when they have queries or requests
- Managing live accounts, ensuring they are performing well and in compliance with Google’s Ad Grants policy requirements
- Helping to provide feedback on the performance of the accounts
- Adding your own ideas to the way the service is being managed, providing feedback to the management team on improvements that could be made
- Maintaining Raising IT’s relationship with Google - attending calls, reviewing Beta proposals, helping to feed into the future of the Ad Grants program
What we're looking for
- You have previous experience managing Google Ads accounts, either at an agency or in-house (minimum 6 months)
- You have experience using Google Ads Editor
- You have strong English writing skills
- You are analytical, with a strong head for numbers
- You are great at talking to customers, whether via email or over the phone.
- You’re eager to build your skills and learn
- You want interesting and challenging work
- You enjoy problem solving
- It won’t be necessary to know about Google Ad Grants specifically; you’ll be trained and supported as you learn about our processes and our best-in-class products.
- You have good familiarity with Google Analytics
- You’ve implemented site tracking using Google Tag Manager
- You’ve worked on Google Ad Grants accounts in the past
- You have an interest in the charity sector and want to help charities
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 1000 amazing clients such as Breast Cancer Haven, Lepra and Hubbub.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.