Salary: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience
Plus an amazing perks programme including match funding pension contributions, 25 day holiday that expands with tenure, insurances for family medical, dental, life, critical illness and travel, gym membership and childcare vouchers.
A cornerstone of our strategy, is hiring a Marketing Manager to transform our direct marketing strategy, to becoming thought leaders in the not for profit digital arena and helping to develop a new global brand. You will be reporting directly into the founder/ Director of Joyful.
Ultimately, your role is to be in charge of the targets for generating high volumes of qualified leads that are required for our sales plan to hit our target. You will be hands on, with support from the central Access marketing function, and have the ability over time to build a small team.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing the direct marketing strategy to deliver the high volume of quality qualified leads to deliver our ambitious sales plan
- Creating an inbound content marketing strategy that positions Joyful as the thought leader in the sector
- Reporting on metrics such as CAC and marketing funnel conversions to the central Access marketing function
- Building email marketing and lead nurture flow campaigns through Marketo and Salesforce
- Deploying an advertising budget and monitoring CPA and CAC
- Expand marketing materials, case studies and the website to optimise conversions
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years in Marketing Manager / Head Of Marketing role, ideally within SaaS or the technology sector
- Proven track record in managing a marketing strategy for a fast-growing business
- An entrepreneurial, hands-on mindset: we are looking for someone who will be hungry to get their hands dirty with the nitty-gritty of making our marketing plan a success
- A results-focused person who is driven by targets and measures their success in terms of number of qualified leads they generate
- Previous experience in content marketing, Salesforce, Marketo, marketing automation projects, email marketing, and brand development would be extremely useful in this role
- A person who embodies our 3 core company values of intelligence, resourcefulness and caring
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 1000 amazing clients such as Breast Cancer Haven, Lepra and Hubbub.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.