Chief Product Officer
Raising IT is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced product leader to join our vibrant technology company. You will drive and guide a team whilst representing product to the company and executive level. We expect you to be a passionate, visionary product evangelist and harbour an entrepreneurial skill-set and background. We’re looking for an individual that has a strong interest in improving the charity fundraising sector and is able to research and develop market leading ideas. This role requires great communication skills, the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
- Significant senior product and team management experience within technology startups and product management
- Creativity and drive to develop product vision and strategy
- Interest in the charity and fundraising sector
- Launched successful products to market
- Strong data analysis skills and data driven decision making
- Ability to oversee or design product specifications
- Communicate across the whole business and to the executive team
- Mentored and managed teams
- Understanding of technology architecture, SDL and has a keen interest in industry trends
- Strong strategic thinker that understands product implications across the business
- Product vision, strategy, roadmap. Being mindful of short, medium and long term priorities
- Defining product life cycle alongside the product delivery schedule and prioritisation
- Assessing competition and market opportunities
- Building and developing features
- Assisting stakeholders with product decisions
- Product marketing to clients and internal teams
- Delivering and analysing metrics to informal senior decisions
- Ownership of product knowledge base
- Hiring and building out your team. Mentoring, coaching, developing and motivating them
- Network with product professionals and represent your work externally and internally
- Building partnerships with clients and other software companies
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of fundraising and CMS software
- Knowledge of SaaS software
- Design and wireframing experience
- Project management skills
Competitive compensations plus benefits in line with the seniority of the role.
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 500 amazing clients such as Street League, Lepra and Hubbub.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.