Our team is looking for a rising Talent Sourcer to join our rapidly growing startup. This role will have a major impact on the success of the company and we are looking for someone with an ownership mentality who enjoys wearing multiple hats (we’re a startup after all!).
As a Talent Sourcer you’ll get to:
- Improve our recruiting process across the board
- Deliver a high quality supply of candidates that are eager to learn about Ramen VR
- Guide candidates through the entire recruitment process while delivering a world class candidate experience
- Assess our talent attraction gaps and recommend upgrades
- Demonstrate high character and sound judgment and come with a solution oriented mindset
Your experience should include:
- 2 years of recruiting experience, ideally in Games
- At least 1 year of recruiting coordination experience
- Experience recruiting within a startup environment
- Experience with end-to-end recruitment including sourcing, coordination and closing
You might also have:
- An obsession with VR and video games.
- Experience working fully remote, and working with smaller teams.
About Ramen VR
Have you heard of Ready Player One? Well, we're building it for real people:
We're building the next reality featuring an infinite universe where millions of people can build new lives together in a gorgeous, cyberpunk and inspired world. We're starting with Zenith, a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game that is cross platform for VR, desktop, and console.
Ramen VR was started in early 2019 in the Bay Area by Andy and Lauren, gaming tech engineers with decades of combined experience at Google, Unity, OpenFeint, and some very successful mobile and social games.
We're funded by some of the best investors and gaming entrepreneurs in the world including YCombinator, The Makers Fund, Twitch COO Kevin Lin, and Kabam Cofounder Holly Liu and also the most successful VR Gaming Kickstarter of all time.
We believe great games change the world for the better. Great games inspire creativity, teach grit, and most importantly, build community.
Why Work At Ramen VR?
Create the next reality
Every startup claims they are changing the world. How often do you find one that's building an entirely new reality? Also, we're such a small team, that you'll be working from and learning directly from the founders every day.
We Love Games
Have a favorite game coming out? Take a day off on launch day. We'll even buy you the deluxe version of the game. Play the game, and just do a short write-up to teach us what you learned. Want to attend PAX or E3? Once a year, we'll schedule a corporate trip for anyone who wants to go and hang out, while working together.
Need to walk the dog, take care of your kids, or just want to live where you are? Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
Company Game Jams
About once per quarter, travel somewhere in the world with us, and live in a big house together for a week, all expenses paid. Spend time working , playing games, exploring a new country, and growing together.