Austin, TX /
Co-founded by The University of Texas alumni Brian Murphy & Quentin Cantu, Ranch Rider was conceived in the back of a food truck, and launched officially in January of 2020. On a search for shift drinks that weren’t loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners, they began mixing and taste-testing beverages with premium spirits, and fresh citrus to share with their friends & customers. The brand has since seen a considerable amount of initial growth and success throughout Texas and is expanding into new markets.
Ranch Rider Spirits Co. is seeking an experienced Brand Designer to join our Brand Team. This is a design-heavy job in which you will be responsible for creating anything from new cans, to point of sale, to internal presentations. This position will be responsible for helping steer the visual direction of the brand.
- Develop and execute designs for packaging, point of sale, event signage & posters, social media, merchandise, presentations, internal documents, and more (maybe even a neon sign or two!!)
- Work closely with the Brand, Experiential, and Sales team to develop and execute projects in a timely manner
- Partner with Ranch Rider’s creative agencies and freelance designers to complete tasks and projects together
- Lead & develop new design styles on behalf of the brand
- Own the Ranch Rider asset & content library
- 5+ years of professional design experience within the spirits/beer/alcohol industry
- A portfolio of work showcasing high quality and detail-oriented graphic design work with a western/old west inspired aesthetic
- CPG experience, specifically with packaging mechanicals
- Experience with POS materials
- Highly motivated and inspired
- Honed project and time management skills
- Submit an online portfolio (web links only)