Temporary Production Associate - Packaging
Austin, TX /
Co-founded by The University of Texas alumni Brian Murphy & Quentin Cantu, Ranch Rider was conceived in the back of a food truck, and launched officially in January of 2020. On a search for shift drinks that weren’t loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners, they began mixing and taste-testing beverages with premium spirits, and fresh citrus to share with their friends & customers. The brand has since seen a considerable amount of initial growth and success throughout Texas and is expanding into new markets.
Ranch Rider Spirits Co. is looking for more team members to be involved in a new packaging arm of our production crew. Responsibilities vary, revolving around the post-production pack out of our cans. This includes pasteurization, wrapping of pallets, inspection of back- stock, hand packing cartons of variety packs, and other quality control assignments.
- High School Education/Diploma
- Ability to safely lift, lower, push, pull and move upwards of 55lbs
- Mechanical minded- Ability to inspect/ fix components of machinery
- Self-initiative, thorough, and motivated to finish projects
- Above average time management skills
- Always planning ahead on ways to run the production facility in a more efficient manner.
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Reliable transportation
The work is challenging but rewarding with competitive pay, benefits (for full-time employees), and priceless take home Ranch Rider! Food and beverage production or packaging experience is not necessary. Just a positive attitude, self-initiative, integrity, and willingness to work until the job is done. Join the hard-working crew that is ambitiously contributing to the domination of the Ready-to-Drink Cocktail and Hard Seltzer industry.