Austin, TX /
Co-founded by University of Texas alumni Brian Murphy & Quentin Cantu, Ranch Rider was conceived in the back of a food truck, and launched officially in January of 2020. On a search for shift drinks that weren’t loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners, they began mixing and taste-testing beverages with premium spirits, sparkling water and fresh-squeezed citrus to share with their customers. The brand has since exploded in popularity and is currently distributed in 14 markets across the US.
Ranch Rider is an independent, employee-owned & operated company based in Austin, TX.
Ranch Rider Spirits Co. is looking for more team members to join the Production Crew. Responsibilities vary between batch creation, production line operation, and post-production pack out of finished product. Any experience working in breweries or distilleries will be a quick transition.
- Follow good manufacturing practices
- Recipe implementation
- Control of pumps, tank pressure, and carbonation
- Operation and maintenance of canning line
- Staging, organizing, and wrapping of pallets
- Hand packing cartons with and without mechanical assistance
- Inspection and other quality control assignments as directed
- High School Education/Diploma
- Ability to safely lift, lower, push, pull and move upwards of 55lbs
- Mechanical minded
- Ability to inspect/ fix components of machinery
- Self-initiative, thorough, and motivated to finish projects
- Above average time management skills
- Goals on improving skills and focus on working efficiently
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Reliable transportation
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Full-time employees are eligible to earn an annual bonus, competitive employee salaries starting at $17.50 hourly
- Time Off: Full-time employees have a generous PTO policy and 9 paid holidays
- Health & Wellness: Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance + monthly employee wellness reimbursement
- Learning & Development: Full-time employees receive a professional development stipend
The work is challenging but rewarding with competitive pay, benefits (for full-time employees), and priceless take home Ranch Rider! True requirements are a positive attitude, self-initiative, integrity, and willingness to work cooperatively until the job is done. Join the hard-working crew that is ambitiously contributing to the domination of the Ready-to-Drink Cocktail and Hard Seltzer industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.