Regional Manager, Sales
Detroit, MI /
Co-founded by University of Texas alumni Brian Murphy & Quentin Cantu, Ranch Rider was conceived in the back of a food truck, and launched officially in January of 2020. On a search for shift drinks that weren’t loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners, they began mixing and taste-testing beverages with premium spirits, sparkling water and fresh-squeezed citrus to share with their customers. The brand has since exploded in popularity and is currently distributed in 14 markets across the US.
Ranch Rider is an independent, employee-owned & operated company based in Austin, TX.
This position is responsible for working with our distributor partners to ensure Ranch Rider sales and execution standards are met by supporting distributor operations.
- Set pricing and programming and effectively present to distributor
- Lead monthly distributor meetings to review sales, programming and incentives
- Partner with distributor personnel to set and achieve sales goals - goals may include new placements, revenue, case shipment and depletions goals
- Clear and constant communication on inventory levels, pricing, upcoming programs, company direction, priorities, and incentives
- Provide educational training to distributor partners and key accounts through tastings and special events
- Develop and continue to build relationships within the distributor
- Construct unique and engaging sales presentations and sales tools that embrace Ranch Rider company standards, programs and initiatives
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly planning including: internal incentives, account partnership programs, blitzes and focus weeks, market work calendar and trade events
- Lead Ranch Rider TM(s) by communicating company direction, holding them accountable for priorities and their district performance
- Multiply yourself through market work, Ranch Rider Group team meetings, distributor meetings and educational seminars
- Grow and foster professional relationships with key accounts in region
- Communicate pertinent information between Ranch Rider Management, Distributor Management and Key Accounts
- Responsible for working within approved expense budget
- Continue to develop RTD/Canned cocktail & spirits knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional growth
- Display original thinking and creativity for problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, adapt and respond to change quickly
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Sales
- Candidate must have a college degree and/or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 5 years successful wine and alcoholic beverage sales experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- This position requires the availability and willingness to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary
- Candidate must be prepared to reside within territory
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Full-time employees are eligible to earn an annual bonus, competitive employee salaries
- Time Off: Full-time employees have a generous PTO policy and 9 paid holidays
- Health & Wellness: Full-time employees’ medical, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% (employee + dependents covered at a lower premium), monthly employee wellness reimbursement
- Learning & Development: Full-time employees receive a professional development stipend
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.