Senior Operations Program Manager
Mountain View, CA /
Range Energy is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent project management support on behalf of the Operations business unit, in support of launching our first product. A strong candidate has hands-on experience supporting fast-paced organizations with a passion for making a direct impact by working across all business units to develop, document and execute best-in-class solutions. You’ll work closely with leadership defining the service experience, pilot execution, strategy, and execution.
- Manage multiple strategic projects (5-10) of significant business impact, scope, complexity, and risk, while monitoring status and communicating project plans to all stakeholders (internal and external), with project timelines ranging from a few months to multi-year
- Demonstrate best-in-class project management skills, initiative, teamwork, and autonomy
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams on Operational requirements
- Support the development of an operations service strategy, along with key milestones
- Work cross functionally to manage the execution of a California pilot program
- Establish detailed project plans, scope definition, milestones, targets, and completion schedules for assigned projects
- Develop, document and execute plans while managing expectations, tracking the budget, and communicating effectively to all involved
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development and implementation of company-wide project management tools and processes
- Conduct research on potential partnerships and analyze industry trends
- Identify additional service revenue opportunities
- Continuously identify process improvements and areas of opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain, or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 6-9 years of experience providing professional project management in a technical environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, ClickUp, and Zoom
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally & build enduring partnerships
- Proven ability to assess high level technical needs and mitigate program / project risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can organize, summarize, clarify, and communicate ideas simply, succinctly, and accurately to engineering, non-technical audiences, and leadership
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and initiatives independently
- Proactive and analytical, with a customer service orientation
- Results oriented mindset and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain discretion and work with highly confidential and/or protected information required
- Experience working alongside engineering and product organizations, ideally in the hardware and/or commercial transportation spaces
Range Energy’s compensation package includes a competitive salary, equity for all full-time roles, and a generous benefits package. The salary range for Mountain View, CA based applicants is between $150,000 - $175,000 USD annually. The total compensation will be determined based on multiple factors including domain knowledge, experience and location.
Range Energy values applicants of all different backgrounds, experiences, and skill sets. If you think you could excel in this role (regardless if you meet all the qualifications), we encourage you to apply. Range Energy is an equal opportunity employer which means that we consider applicants for hire and make employment decisions without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or other legally protected status. Range Energy is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants who request an accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com
About Range Energy
Range Energy (Range) is accelerating the electrification of commercial transportation via powered trailers for the heavy duty truck market. With a solution that can easily hook up to any tow vehicle, Range’s powered trailers can rapidly ease the transition to electrification and meet its commercial partners' immediate needs and long-term ambitions.
At Range, we are a community of makers, doers, and creators. Our ultimate mission is to make towing cleaner, safer, and more efficient. In order to achieve that, we must be obsessed with simplifying complexity. The dedication we have for the innovative work we’re doing each day is driven by empathy for our customers. We celebrate creativity, tolerate risk, and believe in the unique advantages of speed to market.
Range was founded in 2021 and is led by a team with a breadth of EV industry expertise from Tesla, Zoox, Honda, and more. We’ve got deep experience rapidly making revolutionary vehicles - and their enabling technologies - a reality at scale. Our company is backed by leading investors including UP Partners, R7, Yamaha Motor Ventures, and more. Join us.