Technology – Technology /
- Opportunity to work with one of the most exciting modern software development companies in the world.
- Play a big part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Toronto and Amsterdam ; modern web and mobile development across the world.
How We Work
- Our approach to making software stresses teamwork and close interaction with our clients. We rely on a well thought-out process based on Scrum, continuous delivery, and test-driven development. This process allows us to build software in a way that sets you up for success, allowing you to exercise your creativity and building software that matters without all the red tape, hierarchy and politics.
- We avoid sharply defined roles: everyone gets to partake in all aspects of their project and to try their hand at new things. Our developers do not just develop: they also help our clients think through product features, contribute to design, and test.
- We work for many clients in an exciting range of industries: social media, e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation, alternative energy, wellness. Any company that we feel helps make the world a better place.
Details About Your Role
- 5+ years experience in web application development, bonus points if you have experience working directly with clients or a product owner.
- Experience with Angular is preferred
- Bonus points if you have previous experience building apps in Vue.
- Great interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems.
- A desire to follow a software development process that helps you sleep better at night
- Bonus points if you have server side experience.
- Bonus points if you have an eye for design. (BTW, all our designers can code.)
- Great problem solver and ability to reinvent oneself - We are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow.
- Proactive and self starter - we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better, you won’t be micromanaged in this role. (We want to hear your voice.)
- Passionate about learning - You’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems. (Web development and especially JS is always evolving.)
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.