Technical Account Manager - (Implementation)
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
As a Technical Implementation Manager, you are responsible for delivering RapidAPI’s Enterprise Marketplace and supporting integrations. You’ll interface with customers to understand system architecture, product requirements, and product objectives to deliver meaningful solutions. To be successful, you will need to combine customer communication, project management know-how, and technical knowledge to drive the successful delivery of our Marketplace. You will also need to liaise cross-departmentally, acting as the customer’s voice, to create solutions in line with the customer's objectives and timelines. We are looking for a multi-disciplined, experienced individual. An individual who has delivery and technical expertise with the drive to take ownership of delivery and the finesse to handle complex customer needs with poise.
- Effectively manage the onboarding and ongoing development process to complete implementation as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Work with customers to build and execute a successful plan that establishes critical goals and key performance indicators for their use of the RapidAPI Hub
- Develop champions within accounts, identify potential customer references, and use cases for growth and expansion
- Act as a customer advocate internally, and work closely with Product Management to help shape the roadmap you will also regularly interact with the Engineering on advanced debugging sessions
- Be the primary technical point for your customers, working with stakeholders at multiple levels, focusing on the technical leadership teams
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, and Product, to deliver best-in-class service to your customers
- Be an expert in our products - capable of delivering meaningful recommendations, best practices, troubleshooting, demonstrations, etc
- Work with the Technical Support and Engineering teams to resolve any technical issues throughout the customer’s lifecycle with RapidAPI to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Build strategic customer relationships ensuring the highest satisfaction levels
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS technology implementation projects, leading the Product Onboarding phase with Fortune 1000 organizations
- Technical familiarity with APIs and knowledge about the various types (Rest, SOAP), authentications patterns, and different Gateways, and can speak intelligently about them
- Excellent communication skills: ability to clearly describe complex technical ideas, set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels
- Skilled at multitasking, can juggle competing priorities while making sound business decisions based on goals and objectives
- Experience with the SaaS model, platforms and services, their adoption, integration, and ongoing use
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.