San Francisco /
Marketing – Marketing /
Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
Rapid is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help bring our go-to-market programs and initiatives to life. Reporting to the vice president of corporate marketing but working closely with every function within marketing, this role will support events and campaigns, conduct research and information gathering for projects, assist with brand activations and launch activities, and keep the team organized by coordinating the asset management systems (Google Drive, task management systems, etc.) You should be action-oriented, a team player who can quickly learn and manage multiple tasks at once and be passionate to learn about all forms of marketing.
- Assist Marketing team with developing and implementing marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Support the development and coordination of marketing assets, which could include general collateral, video content, website content.
- Help drive the highest level of collaboration possible within the marketing team by managing the asset management systems (Google Drive, Click Up, Notion, etc.) and marketing calendar.
- Coordinate logistics for trade exhibitions, brand events and sponsorships, including but not limited to registration, ordering and shipping of swag and trade/event materials.
- Assist with market research to identify developer trends and competitor offerings.
- Support the development of marketing, communications, market research, and brand-management strategies across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing role
- Are a team player with flexible attitude – ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Self-motivated with a high attention to details
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Must be deadline-driven and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills
- Able to prioritize workload and adapt to the change of business requirements
- Have experience with research and information gathering
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.