Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Remote, United States
RapidDeploy is seeking a highly motivated and collaborative product marketer to lead product positioning, messaging, product launches, and go-to-market strategies that drive business growth, create demand, and support customer adoption.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will work hand-in-hand with marketing, product, partnerships, and sales teams to help identify market trends, support customer engagement, and inform the product roadmap.
This role requires a strong understanding of product, sales, and marketing, and the ability to translate technical features into customer-driven value that differentiates our suite of public safety solutions in a highly competitive and evolving marketplace.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, sales, customer success, and partnerships to identify the proper packaging and positioning, and develop successful go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to distill key features and capabilities into messages that generate awareness and influence adoption.
- Spearhead the communication strategy for customers, including product updates and key functionality
Understand audience personas, and develop value-based messaging and positioning across core products
Partner with training teams to support customer adoption and product messaging.
- Lead, coordinate, and partner with key stakeholders to execute product release activities, including internal communications, PR, event amplification, speaking engagements, and sales enablement.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of differentiation to support RapidDeploy’s leadership position.
- Develop sales materials that properly position and uniquely convey our product value.
- Support sales training on key messaging points related to core products, partnerships, competitive intelligence and key features / capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with the broader marketing team to develop product-centric content that supports sales and brand awareness, including videos, website content, emails, social media, product resources, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to measure product performance.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product strategy, or product management.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills; ability to understand and convey technical information in a non-technical manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and thrives in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience with common marketing practices.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and key initiatives.
- Experience taking products through their full lifecycle and developing go-to-market strategies.
- Ability to work with senior leadership.
- Ability to travel for strategic meetings, events, and/or tradeshows.
- Experience in B2B SaaS required, and public safety preferred.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Notice: RapidDeploy’ s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.