Data Scientist - Machine Learning Engineer
Growth – User Conversion
At Rappi, we believe in changing people’s lives. We know that through connecting people by means of technology Latin America will never be the same. We want to connect every type of business with every type of user. That’s why we built a technology Startup that allows supermarkets, restaurants, corner shops and other businesses to sell their products in any city that are delivered by Rappitenderos to every corner of your city around LATAM, we help millions of users to order and receive anything they want in around 30 minutes, solving inefficient logistics and positively impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of Rappitenderos.
Our expectations are pretty high for data scientist positions. The Data Science team plays a leading role in solving our most challenging problems and guiding the decisions that we take around product, growth and operations. Information is only valuable when transformed into actionable insights, and it is through experimentation, high-tempo testing, rigorous measurement, and correct communication, that our teams achieve our audacious goal to establish Rappi as the super-app in LatAm.
Talents You Bring To The Team
- Deep knowledge of machine learning algorithms and understanding of feedback loops
- You are *highly proficient* in SQL and NoSQL query languages
- Track record of developing web services or other large-scale distributed systems
- You embody our core values, ambition for a greater good, beauty in everything we do, fast execution and prioritization, and are eager to take risks and deliver magic
- Proficiency training large scale models in at least one modern deep learning engine such as MXNet, Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Keras, PyTorch/Torch, and Theano is a plus