Senior Backend Developer - Node Js
Technology – (tech) Backend
Rappi is the game changer startup for last mile delivery in Latam.
With more than 100K orders daily, we are making easy our customers lives by offering all the services available in their cities and delivering it in less than 30 minutes.
Rappi will provide you a daily challenges in new technologies, tools, and business requirements to move the needle.
You will be working closely with the VP of engineering, you squad tech lead, product manager, and business stakeholders to improve our products every day.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or similars
- 7+ years of application development experience on Backend technologies
- Strong proficiency with Node js
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Advance experience in Node.js (ES6, async/await, async.js, event loop, transpiling / babel / webpack / mocha / etc.)
- Advance experience in SQL DBs (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Advance experience in NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Advance experience in caches (Redis, MemCached)
- Advance experience in containers (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes)
- Advance experience in CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Advance experience in Micro Services architectures
- Develop and deliver new product features
- Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
- Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our users
- Review pull request of others
- Deploy Beta versions for testing and work closely with QAs
- Deploy final versions to production
- Medical insurance with Allianz
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited access to Safari OReilly (Learning and training)
- 15 working days of vacations (per year)
- $8M a $10M COP Monthly
Some interesting news about us: