Sr. Data Scientist
[MX] Ciudad de México /
Employee Full time
As a Data Scientist at RappiPay, you are responsible for providing support to the different areas of the business: Fraud-Prevention and detection, Risk management, growth and customer reach, etc.. The ideal candidate should be comfortable using large data sets to find opportunities in the market, for our customers and products, as well as to find process optimization opportunities. The candidate must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/analysis methods, data tools and frameworks, as well as implementing, building, and testing data models. You will collaborate in a very rich and talented environment of Data scientists, Data engineers, and stakeholders throughout the globe to create impact in the business. We are looking for a passionate professional who wants to change the financial world as we know it.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience with data handling and manipulation such as Pandas.
- Experience cleansing, analyzing, and exploiting data. Understanding of financial data is a plus.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks. Experience training, validating, and taking the models into production is a plus.
- Best practices for software development is a plus.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Computer Science (or related field) Bachelor with knowledge in Machine Learning