Data Engineer - Restaurantes
Multiple Latam locations /
Engineering & Product – Data Science, Machine Learning and Business Inteligence /
Contractor Full Time
At Rappi we think big! We are building our financial ecosystem willing to become the biggest digital bank in Latin America. To accomplish this mission we need a world class team that delivers high quality financial products into the market.
Data is our biggest asset and we are building a truly data driven company.
We are hiring the most talented engineers in Latin America and we want you to join them. Working in Technology at Rappi Pay is not about fixing legacy systems. It is about building world-class products from the ground up that will be used by millions.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will be responsible for building, improving and maintaining a scalable data pipeline infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of terabytes of data from thousands of sources to our analytics platform.
You will have the opportunity to apply cutting-edge technologies in large scale environment with a challenging rapid growth pace, taking ownership of both internal and external services, and applying all your skills to make an impact on the whole company.
You will be working with a skilled group of international tech specialists, on a high pressure hard-work environment.
- Work together with developers, tech leads and solution architects to build applications.
- Improve existing structures by adding new functionalities or proposing technological updates so that as a result, the impact of your contribution is significant in the core of the business.
- The result of your work will also allow you to improve the user experience on scalable and high availability platforms, contributing to the key differential of each business.
- Build and maintain the ETLs from Production to the analytics platform.
- Build and maintain Datalake / DW and Datamarts for the different use cases.
- Make the right data accessible in the right way to the different groups of users.
- Strive to get everything working on automatic ways.
- Investigate and test new technologies that could improve our processes.
- Provide a secure data environment to comply with regulations on different countries.
- Backend Developer, Tech: Java/Scala
- MySQL, API RESTful, Multi-threading, OOP
- Kafka, Spark, EMR, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr, Hadoop, solr
Rappi operates in more than 40 cities in 9 countries in Latin America. We have debit cards with VISA in Colombia, Mexico and Brasil and we will soon launch credit cards in Colombia, Mexico and Perú.