[MX] Ciudad de México
Operations – Operations
We are looking for a TERRITORY MANAGER for the biggest on-demand platform Latam. We deliver love and everything from groceries to top restaurant meals and cash at your doorstep.
At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of providing a game-changing experience for our users, couriers and partners.
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Exceptional business judgement and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to understand data and turn it into effective insight world class networking.
- Relationship-building skills, strong experience in hiring, coaching and managing teams with motivational leadership.
- Experience in consulting.
- Effective project management entrepreneurial builder mindset - the ability to innovate and think outside the box.
- MBA is a plus.
What are you going to do?
- Help build Rappi Mexico by taking ownership of your team and your region’s success.
- You’ll be responsible for a team of high-performing people.
- Design and execute regional objectives based on data and insights to ensure the continued growth and success of the company in Mexico.
- Growth; make sure that the teams of the cities grow in GMV and orders.
- Level Service; ensure we have good service in delivery times and cancellations between cities.
- Healthy caring of financial matters between cities (subsidies, charges, units economics).
- Expansion and monopolization of the market.
The challenges you’ll face
- You will play a vital role in all aspects of Rappi’s success and this requires being a highly motivated, versatile, adaptable, and well-rounded leader.
- Someone who can create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and be pro active.