Performance testing Semi Senior
Technology – QA
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand performance problems from the customer perspective and implement
measurement and profiling strategies based on issues found on deployed systems.
-Coordinate with the development team to ensure performance
-guidelines and standards are followed.
Set up performance tests to be part of the CI to ensure that the product is meeting performance standards
-Conduct performance acceptance tests that include reliability, stress, load and performance testing
-Work with other QA engineers to define performance benchmarks and tests
-Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a challenging, fast paced, global environment.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in performance testing.
- Expert experience in Jmeter or any other open source tool.
- Performance test engineering experience in both Web and client server applications.
- Experience in Kibana , splunk or any log analysis.
- Use of application profiling using tools like Dynatrace, Appdynamics or NewRelic
- Experience in JVM Heap - Thread lock analysis.
- Proficiency in Java programming language.
- Knowledge of Selenium or Appium is an added advantage.
- Exposure to Agile practices like Scrum, Kanban and TDD.