Legal Specialist - Mx CDMX
[MX] Ciudad de México
Legal – Legal
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!!!
We are looking for a Legal Specialist for the biggest on-demand platform in our region (Latam). We deliver love and everything from groceries to Top restaurant meals and cash in your doorstep.
At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Our Startup is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and partners.
What are you going to do?
- Work closely with the Mexico Leadership team to develop new regulations.
- Map all legal risks associated to the launch of new products in Mexico.
- Drafting of terms and conditions.
- Update of legalizations.
- Conciliations with PROFECO.
- Review and prepare contract on a variety of matters including logistics, procurement and other commercial matters.
- Monitoring regulatory development in related sectors.
- Performing other responsibilities assigned by the supervisors.
- Train staff on legal issues.
What we are looking for
- Possess excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment for a company with operations around Latin America.
- Be a good communicator. Express yourself clearly orally.
- Someone with a law degree.
- Have at least two years of experience in corporate or labor law.
- Advanced/intermediate English level.
- Someone with Office skills.
- Someone self-motivated and responsive, dynamic, flexible and proactive.