Engineer Lead | Restaurants
[CO] Bogotá /
Engineering & Product – Software developer (Backend, Frontend and Fullstack) /
Employee Full time
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
¡Hey, keep it in mind that Rappi is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability or background. You'll be most welcome here!
WE'D LIKE YOU TO KEEP GROWING WITH US!
As an Engineering Lead at Rappi you will lead a technical team to build out new features within the Rappi ecosystem. You will lead a cross-functional team, taking them from ideation and concept phases to testing and production, while remaining involved from a hands-on technical perspective. At Rappi, no two days are the same. We work hard for a greater good and to strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and allies.
What we offer
- A fully remote job position and the ability to have an outstanding impact in Latam and the opportunity to have a visible role within the fastest growing tech company in the region
- Competitive salary.
What You'll Need
- Strong software architecture and system integration skills.
- Platform direction and design pattern implementation skills.
- Technical capacity planning skills.
- Production issues escalation experience.
- Startup experience.
- The ability to ship both MVPs and highly scalable products.
- Experience leading high performance technical teams.
- Experience in a high growth, fast scaling environment.
The main technologies we use include:
- Kotlin, Java, GO microservices based architecture.
- Postgres, Redis, Kafka, Mongodb.
What You'll Do
- Own the technical implementation of restaurants integrations of Rappi.
- Ensure best practices, availability and resilience while delivering mission critical systems with tight deadlines.
- You will participate in managing and coaching the team in software development best practices, including writing unit tests, performing code reviews, re-using proven software patterns.
- Define epics estimations and roadmaps and prioritize tech backlog.
- Be accountable of the technical reliability and code quality of our systems.
- Set up engineering processes.
He leído y acepto la Autorización de Datos Personales de Rappi S.A.S
Conforme a la Política de Tratamiento de Datos Personales
I have read and accept the Authorization of Personal Data from Rappi S.A.S
In accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy