Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
[BR] São Paulo
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence
Rappi is the fastest growing Latin American startup ever! Backed by the world’s best investors, including Sequoia, Andreesen Horowitz, Y Combinator, DST Capital, and Softbank we reached unicorn status last year and haven’t slowed down. We deliver whatever our customers want on-demand to their doorstep in minutes, from restaurants to groceries to hard cash. We have also recently launch wallet and e-Commerce products which are taking off quickly to become the "SuperApp" of LatAm. We operate in over 40 cities across 7 countries in Latin America, with large hubs in Mexico City, Bogotá, São Paulo, and Buenos Aires.
What are you going to do:
- Join company's key teams to identify opportunities for a better decision making.
- Design data visualization products, automated reports, analytical frameworks, and ad hoc analysis to support strategic decisions.
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) databases, developing dashboards using tolls such as PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Develop comprehensive analytical solutions, forecasts, trend analysis, A/B testings to support our key business partners.
What we expect from you:
- Passion for fast-paced and dynamic startup environment, helping the company's growth.
- Highly analytical and adaptive mindsets, with proven background as problem-solver.
- Exceptional skills in Excel (can be assessed).
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL (to be assessed).
- Familiarity with data preparation and visualization tools (Tableau, Alteryx, D3.js Microsoft Power BI, or QlikView) relational, transactional and partition based data models.
You'll rock if you have:
- Proven record working in consulting, business intelligence (BI), or planning on fast-paced businesses or startups.
- Knowledge in Python, R, or other data and programming related languages.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and/or Spanish.
These are our core values. Things that are truly in our DNA. The behaviors and mental habits that have made us what we are. They are what makes us special as a team. If you feel at home when you read them you are in the right place!
1. Highly ambitious for the greater good, but we keep things humble.
2. Move the needle. Prioritize.
3. Talk fast, walk fast, think fast. And execute things in parallel.
4. Every challenge is a gift and an opportunity to grow.
5. We deliver magic, and magic only happens when you jump off a cliff.
6. We are all taking care of even the smallest details to always create a positive impact in everything we do!
7. We value diversity, we are respectful with each other and we have fun.