Key Account Manager
[MX] Ciudad de México
Restaurants – Commercial
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for the biggest on-demand platform in our region. We deliver love and everything from groceries to Top restaurant meals and cash in your doorstep.
This position needs to have a person who has experience in sales and passion for restaurants and technology. The primary focus of this role will be to create alliances with new restaurant chains that fit our partnership criteria.
At Rappi, two days aren't the same. We love to hustle, work hard for greater good and strive to be the best tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and partners.
Primary responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Develop business relationships with Restaurants - groups
- Expand the number of restaurants that work with us
- Develop business proposals in collaboration with Mkt, Legal and Finance
- Become our communication channel with our partners
- Foster and maintain relationships by creating new growth opportunities
- Observe sales behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement
- Be an expert: understanding food & delivery industry/ market opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Studies, Management or related disciplines
- Expert at sales management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management, sales systems design, and data analysis experience
- Passion for sales
- Motivated by building the futur