Rappi Makers Brazil - University Internship
[BR] São Paulo /
Rappi Makers – Rappi Makers -> Internship Program /
Rappi is the Latin America's everything store in minutes and a a fast-growing unicor in Latin America. We are now operating in 9 countries and growing aggressively with new plans. We are in constant need for great people in our team, to help us in the transformation we are making in Latin America.
RappiMakers is our newest internship program in Brazil. In this first time, we will be recruiting 25 great talents from universities in São Paulo. You will have the opportunity to learn and contribute from day one, dealing with the real challenges of a fast-paced startup. You will be given true responsibilities and will be expected to be a good team player.
The deadline for the application is may 22.
- Preferred Courses: Engineering (all), Computer Science, Economics, Business administration, Marketing/publicity
- Maximum two years to graduation
- Must have good English and Portuguese communication.
- Spanish will be considered a good plus
- Excel skills will be considered a plus
What You'll Do
- Work with innovation, responsibility, and impact, with a team of stellar people
- Learn the true meaning of digital transformation
- Working hands-on with the product team and developers to create new features across Rappi’s apps and operations
- Develop and implement new ideas and processes to improve operations and user experience
- You will be designated to a team that will have the challenge to develop together a business solution in 6 months
- You will have specific metrics and targets and will be expected to achieve the goal
Sallary and benefits
- Salary of R$2000 BRL
- VT or R$300,00 Alelo mobilidade for those who won’t need public transportation
- Rappi Prime
- Discounts club
- Life Insurance
- After 6 months, top talents will have their contract renewed for one more year or be invited to join the Rappi team in a full-time position
The whole recruitment process is expected to last 8 weeks, so if you are selected you will be joining our team in the first week of july.
In the immediate future, you wil be working remotely, but after the pandemy you will be expected to join our team in our São Paulo Office.
The complete process includes a webinar (link soon to be shared in our social networks), where you will learn more about Rappi and how we are growing in Latin America, two interviews and one written case, in which we want to understand how you would solve a real-rappi challenge.
If you fill the requirements and believe you are a good fit for Rappi, please apply here by answering a quick survey. We are excited to learn more about you!