UX Researcher | Fulfillment
Multiple location /
Engineering & Product – UX/UI Design /
Employee Full time
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
Your next step is at Rappi!
At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit at providing a game-changing experience for our users, couriers and partners.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Designer to be part of the Rappi Design Team.
Designing at Rappi!
As UX Researcher you'll work independently to answer Design and Product team questions and to influence product decisions by providing insights about people, technology, and their interaction on our superapp experience at Rappi. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized to enhance the understanding, message and solution you want to deliver in both the digital and physical world journey.
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing creative and adaptable solutions to our user’s problems, keeping up with best practices and emerging research methodoly in tech and delivery products.
You’ll not only work within the Product Design Team but also with the Product team to define the direction, experience, and strategies for our products by providing insights about people, technology, and their interaction
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, product managers, and users to design simple, elegant flows and interfaces that help solve complex user problems.
- Work along with other designers and product managers to facilitate usability test and other types of research.
- Anticipate our customers and business needs, advocate for our users and ensure that the final design surprises and delights them.
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products.
- Design and conduct quantitative studies, to evaluate the impact of product changes and capture insights at scale
- Benchmark the user experience of products over time and against competitors.
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to advise business decisions through rich storytelling and any other creative approaches that you invent
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Startups and Marketplace companies;
- A track record of conducting innovative, multi-method research studies that improve the quality of existing and new products;
- English Language Skills: Mid to High Level (Be able to keep a conversation with native speakers).
- Experience conducting evaluative benchmarking usability studies;
- Mobile-first oriented mindset.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience researching for customer and people-focused products, creating experiences, and working for different devices;
- Previous experience conducting research in other global regions and working on products with global impact;
- You love working with other designers to help them learn and grow, ability to work in an agile environment and communicate ideas to developers and stakeholders, acting in all aspects of design;
He leído y acepto la Autorización de Datos Personales de Rappi S.A.S conforme a la Política de Tratamiento de Datos Personales.
I have read and accept the Authorization of Personal Data from Rappi S.A.S in accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy.