City Manager | Rosario
Expansão – Operations
Rappi is looking a City Manager to join our team!
We are looking for a highly qualified person that will have the opportunity to shape and lead one of the biggest project in Latam as a City Manager.
You will play a vital role in all aspects for Rappi´s success and it requires to be a highly versatile and well rounded person, someone who can create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
Primary responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Define and implement Rappi’s operational, marketing, and partnerships strategy in your city.
- Recruit, build, and lead a team
- Define hiring needs in your city and bringing on top Ops talent to help execute on the day-to-day, while also setting the future strategy.
- 100% focused on growth...Execution is a key.
- Oversee budgeting, and financial optimization to reach profitability targets.
- Represent Rappi at in the community local events and in communication with external stakeholders.
- Constantly analyze team KPIs.
- Be an expert: understanding food & delivery industry/ market opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years proven success in a similar role - leading operations/logistics, leading diverse teams, developing procedures, optimizing systems, and achieving benchmark operational goals
- Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights for your team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to build and manage strong relationships with your team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Experience with executing marketing campaigns and driving data-backed, creative marketing initiatives.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Proactive, passionate, detailed oriented professional.
- Passion fast-paced startup culture.
- Self driven and goal oriented with the ability to multitask, back by a high level of accountability and follow through to closure.
- Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
- Experience with CRM tools is a plus.