Senior Android Developer - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Technology – (tech) Android
Rappi is the game changer startup for last mile delivery in Latam.
With more than 100K orders daily, we are making easy our customers lives by offering all the services available in their cities and delivering it in less than 30 minutes.
Rappi will provide you a daily challenges in new technologies, tools, and business requirements to move the needle.
You will be working closely with the VP of engineering, you squad tech lead, product manager, and business stakeholders to improve our products every day.
- Android basic components (Activity, Fragment, Intent, Service, BroadcastReceiver, ContentProvider)
- Basic UI components (mostly from Material Design)Toolbar, ViewPager, RecyclerView, CardView, Floating Action Button, Navigation Drawer, BottomBar, CoordinatorLayout
- Build tools Gradle
- Most popular libraries: Support library, Google Play Services, Retrofit, rxJava, rxAndroid, Dagger
- Android Architecture
- Kotlin (must have)
- Agile mythologies
- Unit Test
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications.
- Have published one or more Android apps in the app store.
- Develop and deliver new product features for our Android application
- Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
- Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our users
- Review pull request of others
- Deploy Beta versions for testing and work closely with QAs
- Deploy final versions to Google Play Store
- Measuring UI/App performance, especially around UI response time and network use (Fabric.io)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or similars
- 5+ years of application development experience on Android
- Strong proficiency with Java, Kotlin, and the Android development ecosystem
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Medical insurance with Allianz
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited access to Safari OReilly (Learning and training)
- 15 working days of vacations (per year)
Interesting news about us: