Customer Support Team Lead
Australia Wide /
Operations – Operations /
If you love start-ups, are an avid-learner and keen to go on a rapid growth journey - read on!
Top five things ‘why Zipline’:
- We empower people to decide how to hit their results & make an impact
- Genuinely awesome team & culture. We promise no games, no politics
- We’re a ‘fast 100’ company, growing quickly - so there’s loads of opportunities!
- As lockdowns end, you can decide on your ideal mix of work from home &/or our office
- Great perks; new Macbook, generous health+wellness budget to use how you wish, paid for performance coaching, kindle/audible with
300+books pre-loaded etc. etc.
A bit more us:
Zipline is all about helping companies improve their customer experience and automate their in-person visitor and staff compliance requirements.
We work with great organisations like Adidas, 7Eleven, Coles as well as leading Aged Care and HealthCare organisations such as St Vincents, Regis & Estia.
We’ve grown from about 20 to 60 people in the last 12months and would love to explore having you join us for our next chapter as we continue scaling.
About the role:
We’re in the market for a Customer Support Team Lead to lead our Customer Support team. Day-to-day, you’ll be working with our Support team members in providing exceptional service to our enterprise customers, ensuring high quality of care & timely responses and enabling their smooth journey with our platforms. Internally, you’ll be a coach and a mentor to the support team members, championing Customer Focus and consistent application of our Tone of Voice. You will be a crucial part of enabling the Voice of Customer, collaborating with Product, Ops and Customer Success teams to ensure we’re meeting the needs of our customers.
- Being hands-on in responding to customer queries. You will become an expert in our product offerings and troubleshooting
- Manage, lead and mentor the support team members.
- You will be facilitating growth of the support team members, responsible for rostering of the team and providing necessary tools and support
for the team.
- Recommend and implement process and tool improvements.
- Ensure high quality customer interactions. You will be monitoring quality at the overall high level as well as individual interactions and putting
controls in place to maintain and increase customer satisfaction.
- Share trends, feelings and moods of our broad customer base with other parts of our business.
- Work with and enable external support partners to ensure high quality of customer service.
- 2-3 years of hands-on work experience in customer support, ideally as an B2B SaaS organisation
- At least 1 year in a team lead capacity in a customer support roleYou have experience with Intercom, HelpScout or similar tools
- You’re an exceptional communicator
- Great leadership skills and strong customer empathy
- Strong process analysis and improvement skills
- You have a strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, including basic technology troubleshooting
- Flexible mindset, & able to adapt to a fast changing environmentAbility to work autonomously and make decisions on the fly
Whats on offer
- Competitive salary
- Become a shareholder! We will offer you a stake in our success (via employee share options)
- We’re a customer focused, software product company run with humility and transparency
- We are a modern “remote first” company - so we seamlessly mix WFH and offices as we have people across Australia, Singapore, Bali and the
- If you’re in a major city, we offer a gorgeous working space to complement your home set up.
- New Macbook (or Surface)Kindle & Audible account with over 300+ books
- Generous Health & Wellness budget, 6+ paid for psychologist/workplace performance coaching sessions per year
Our promises to you
We believe in creating an environment where you are doing meaningful work, building meaningful relationships, and having fun.
- You’re empowered to solve problems and will be given the right tools and culture to get it done
- You will always know where you stand with management - no games or politics here
- We want you to always be learning and growing – so will support you in that journey
- Encourage you to speak up, both about what's great and what's not
- We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones Input into the product roadmap - everyone has the ability to influence this
- A purpose driven organisation with a vibrant and positive culture