Product – Design /
If you love start-ups, are an avid learner and are keen to go on a rapid growth journey - read on!
Top five things ‘why Zipline’:
- We empower people to decide how to hit their results & make an impact
- Genuinely awesome team & culture. We promise no games, no politics
- We’re a ‘fast 100’ company, growing quickly - so there are loads of opportunities!
- As lockdowns end, you can decide on your ideal mix of work from home &/or our office
- Great perks; new Macbook, generous health+wellness budget to use how you wish, paid for performance coaching, kindle/audible with 300+books pre-loaded etc. etc.
A bit more us:
RateIt is all about helping companies improve their customer experience and automate their in-person visitor and staff compliance requirements.
We work with great organisations like Adidas, 7Eleven, Coles as well as leading Aged Care and HealthCare organisations such as St Vincents, Regis & Estia.
We’ve grown from about 20 to 60 people in the last 12months and would love to explore having you join us for our next chapter as we continue scaling.
About the role:
Zipline has a new exciting role for a Creative/Marketing Designer to join our growing Design team. You will get the opportunity to work on a range of creative projects and be a key contributor to a major brand update. You will work closely with the Head of Design and the broader organisation to ensure all deliverables will match the company's brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy.
Being an in-house Creative/Marketing Designer, this role is perfect for someone who takes the initiative and pushes themselves creatively, loves to live and breathe a brand and gets passionate about seeing that brand come to life. The Designer will have the opportunity to join initial campaign meetings and brainstorm ideas, right through to the production and delivery of the design assets. They will work on projects ranging from digital marketing and advertising, landing pages and email design, to content pieces.
What you get to do every day:
- Use Shortcut/Clubhouse to manage daily design tasks and projects and organize your day based on priorities from many stakeholders
- Be able to work easily within brand guidelines and maintain them through many outputs Produce high-quality design in a wide range of mediums ranging but not limited to:
- Long-form documents (print and digital outputs)Digital and social media banners
- Printed collateral inc. brochures and help guides.
- Email and digital landing page design
- Slide decks/presentations
- Image authoring and optimisation
- Lo-Fi vector diagrams
- Join brainstorming sessions and collaborate with other designers in Marketing and across the business including Sales and Product team Product Designers
- Develop creative solutions for new campaigns and design requests
- Help lead brand development and consistency across all touchpoints and be a major contributor to the new
brand rollout and update
- Continue to grow and upskill in many design outputs
- Work independently from start to finish on design requests and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Collaborate closely as a team on major projects across the organisation & be a part of an energised
and supportive team.
What you bring to the role
Zipline is looking for creative and ambitious people with significant drive. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment. You will play an important role in taking the Zipline brand to the next level. At Zipline we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent. We’re looking for someone to systemise and help us scale bit by bit while delivering for the now.
You should have
- Demonstrated excellence in digital design, graphic design, or a related field
- A portfolio of previous design work to showcase experience and creativity across multi mediums including social, display and content
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma (as a bonus)
- A team player with exceptional organisational and technical skills
- Be able to take constructive feedback and move quickly to make updates
- Ability to run with a project but also work collaboratively with other designers
- Have an eye for detail to maintain visual brand consistency
- Passion for learning and growing
- Be able to balance functionality in design with creativity
- Be efficient, combined with creativity, functionality and technology to produce eye-catching and informative designs
- Take initiative and push themselves creatively, while being supported and given countless opportunities to grow and learn
You might also have
- Previous experience with Product Design
- Experience in landing page and EDM designs
- Illustration skills
- Video and animation experience
- Every day we collaborate, explore, experiment, reflect, learn, innovate, adjust and share, with a view to improving every day.
- If you want to work with great people in a supportive environment, put your career first and apply today!
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Become a shareholder! We will offer you a stake in our success (via employee share options)
- We’re a customer-focused, software product company run with humility and transparency
- We are a modern “remote first” company - so we seamlessly mix WFH and offices as we have people across Australia, Singapore, Bali
and the Philippines.
- If you’re in a major city, we offer a gorgeous working space to complement your home set-up.
- New Macbook (or Surface) Kindle & Audible account with over 300+ books
- Generous Health & Wellness budget, 6+ paid for psychologist/workplace performance coaching sessions per year
Our promises to you
We believe in creating an environment where you are doing meaningful work, building meaningful relationships, and having fun.
- You’re empowered to solve problems and will be given the right tools and culture to get it done
- You will always know where you stand with management - no games or politics here
- We want you to always be learning and growing – so will support you in that journey
- Encourage you to speak up, both about what's great and what's not
- We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones Input into the product roadmap - everyone has the ability to influence this
- A purpose-driven organisation with a vibrant and positive culture