Senior Account Executive
Melbourne, Australia /
Sales – Zipline /
Currently WFH, Melbourne Based - Full Time
If you love start-ups, are an avid learner and are keen to go on a rapid growth journey - read on!
Top five things ‘why Zipline’:
- We empower people to decide how to hit their results & make an impact
- Genuinely awesome team & culture. We promise no games, no politics
- We’re a ‘fast 100’ company, growing quickly - so there are loads of opportunities!
- As lockdowns end, you can decide on your ideal mix of work from home &/or our office
- Great perks; new Macbook, generous health+wellness budget to use how you wish, paid for performance coaching, kindle/audible with 300+books pre-loaded etc. etc.
A bit more us:
Zipline is all about helping companies improve their customer experience and automate their in-person visitor and staff compliance requirements.
Zipline was founded by RateIt in early 2020 with the goal to help residential aged care organisations navigate the challenges of managing compliance regulations and the needs of their residents during a pandemic. We’re already working with some of Australia's leading RAC providers, like St Vincents, Brightwater, Benetas, Presbyterian Aged Care, as well as many smaller organisations, to help them deliver exceptional visitor management experiences while enabling the best possible care for residents.
We’ve grown from about 20 to 60 people in the last 12months and would love to explore having you join us for our next chapter as we continue scaling.
About the role:
At Zipline, our sales team is pivotal to the growth of the business. Supported by an SDR team, AE’s are focused on running and closing deals ranging from 30k - 250k.
This role is ideally based out of Melbourne.
Support SDR prospecting with your own prospective efforts (existing networks, industry participation & meetups, conferences etc)by running a high quality, modern sales process with targeted accounts (owning the deal from the opportunity created to deal close).
Manage your activities in our CRM (HubSpot) and a range of modern add-on tools
Develop and maintain Aged Care account relationships with main decision-makers and influencers to identify new business opportunities
Work closely with marketing, customer success and product regarding industry opportunities
Do what you love the most, hit your targets!
You’ve sold Saas and you understand the unique nuances of a good deal cycle. Concise, yet effective in both written and verbal communication, you can handle objections and are a real follow-up ninja!
You’re obsessive about your numbers – key activities, new deals created, new customers and progress to target.
Naturally very proactive, you love helping people and, most importantly, you’re passionate about great customer experiences.
Every single day, you resist the temptation of complacency, you love pushing yourself always having at least one leg outside of your comfort zone.
You love working in a team environment, mentoring junior sales reps, and contributing to the culture of the business.
8-10 years of SaaS sales experience
Strong experience in sales; healthcare and hospital experience is required
A proven track record of performance above target
A real focus on personal and professional development
What's on offer
- Great salary with uncapped commission
- Become a shareholder! We will offer you a stake in our success (via employee share options)
- We’re a customer-focused, software product company run with humility and transparency
- We are a modern “remote first” company - so we seamlessly mix WFH and offices as we have people across Australia, Singapore, Bali and the Philippines.
- If you’re in a major city, we offer a gorgeous working space to complement your home set-up.
- New Macbook (or Surface)Kindle & Audible account with over 300+ books
- Generous Health & Wellness budget, 6+ paid for psychologist/workplace performance coaching sessions per year
Our promises to you
- We believe in creating an environment where you are doing meaningful work, building meaningful relationships, and having fun.
- You’re empowered to solve problems and will be given the right tools and culture to get it done
- You will always know where you stand with management - no games or politics here
- We want you to always be learning and growing – so will support you in that journey
- Encourage you to speak up, both about what's great and what's not
- We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones Input into the product roadmap - everyone has the ability to influence this
- A purpose-driven organisation with a vibrant and positive culture
No agencies, please.