Customer Success Manager
Ravel's Customer Success Managers (CSM) lead account management with our law firm customers, and work with our customers to help them get full value from Ravel. As a CSM you work with customers to develop and implement a plan for rollout, awareness, training, and support. This will bring you into contact with people throughout the law firm, including associates, partners, and librarians. You are a customer's primary point of contact and are responsible for support and account management. You are also a client advocate internally, working with the product, marketing, and sales teams to ensure that Ravel continues to position itself in a way that sets customers up for long-term success. You make a vital contribution to revenue outcomes such as renewal and upsell.
What Great Performance Looks Like
- Drive high product usage to ensure customer satisfaction, renewal, and upsell opportunities
- Collect customer success stories and other product feedback and ideas
- Internal customer advocate to drive constant improvement across the company
- Continuously improve Ravel’s customer success process and analytics
- Work with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to ensure long-term customer success
- Ensure that Ravel stays in a “Proactive” mode with respect to customers and avoids “fire fighting”
What We Are Looking for in You
- Organized and process-oriented
- Bias for action and driven to overcome challenges
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with customers and internal team-members
- High empathy for people and customers
- Passion for creating revenue and growth
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strongly Preferred Skills
- JD with 1+ year of experience clerking or in litigation practice with significant research component
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role at an enterprise software company or legal information company
- Very comfortable with technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
It’s an exciting time to join Ravel, a 25+ person venture-backed startup located in SOMA. Ravel is a legal search, analytics, and visualization platform. At a time when the amount of legal information is rapidly growing in scale and complexity, Ravel provides insight into what's important, why it's important, and how to use it. We make research radically easier and more insightful.
Ravel was launched from Stanford University Law School, Computer Science Department, and d.school research into legal information analysis and design, with the support of CodeX (Stanford's Center for Legal Informatics).