Growth Associate (Law Students)
Ravel Law is looking for qualified law students to join our Growth Associate team for the 2016-2017 academic year to promote Ravel on-campus. The hours for this part-time role are flexible; as former law students and lawyers ourselves, we understand the demands law school makes on your time!
It’s an exciting time to join the Growth Associate Team. We're a ~30 person venture-backed startup located in San Francisco and we are bringing the latest in legal research and analytics technology to your student body. At a time when the amount of legal information is rapidly growing in scale and complexity, Ravel provides insight into what's important, why it's important, and how to use it. We make legal research radically easier and more intuitive. Since we are constantly trying to improve our product, part of your role will be to relay feedback and creative ideas to Ravel HQ. You could have a direct impact Ravel's next generation research tools!
$15/hr, average 2 hours per week
Top performing Growth Associates may win bonus compensation!
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Educate students, faculty, and staff about Ravel's products
- Hold 2 events per month to generate signups and encourage engagement, such as --
- Lunch, coffee or other food/drink events
- Moot court or clinic presentations
- Regularly communicate with Ravel HQ and provide monthly summaries of activities held, with feedback
- Current 1L, 2L, or 3L in good standing
- Self-motivated and able to stay on track with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest in Ravel; at minimum signing up for a Ravel account and exploring the site!