Senior Product Manager
Vancouver, British Columbia /
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About the Role
Our team is great, but you can help make it better.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to own our Customer Experience (CX) product from idea to execution and GTM. You will work closely with leadership and all product teams to define the vision and roadmap for our Customer Experience Digital product for customers in retail, restaurant, hospitality, and other industries.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with product leadership to develop the CX product strategy in accordance with the company vision
- Define and own the product roadmap in support of the product strategy
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and other teams to analyze and document needs and requirements in order to optimize the scope, benefits and risks of proposed initiatives
- Align with global teams to ensure implementation and execution and on-time delivery
- Make creative recommendations for expanding the product vision and usage
- Gather and organize feedback from customers into the planning and execution of the right features that add the most platform value
- Use data and good judgment to quickly make trade-off decisions on prioritization
- Champion functionality, usability, performance and quality of the product. Also set and measure product success goals
- Work with marketing to coordinate internal product launch plans and go to market activities
- Identify and resolve issues or roadblocks that could impact schedule, costs, or customer experience
- Own planning and execution of training for internal teams for your product line
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in product management in a software environment
- Experienced in defining and executing on OKRs
- Experience with Scrum development practices
- Proven track record in timely completion and delivery of technical projects
- Can work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- Have an early-stage/startup mindset with hands-on attitude and are always looking for pragmatic solutions
- Experience working with a geographically diverse development team using agile methodologies
- Have the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across departments in different regions (e.g. EMEA, US, Canada)
- Have great communication skills - able to explain complex concepts to all types of profiles and business partners
- Are data-driven and base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Are good at keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Have a customer-centric way of thinking
Perks/Benefits at Raydiant:
Full medical and dental plans
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Be a part of low ego, high-performance team
One of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company
Be one of the core drivers of the company's success
Work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.