San Francisco, California /
More than half of all new televisions are being sold to businesses.
But to use them, businesses either need to improvise (think Chromecast and an old Android, or a DVD player playing on loop) or spend tens of thousands of dollars on racks of hardware and bespoke software. Yes, it's really that bad.
But it's easy with Raydiant.
At Raydiant, our hardware and cloud software unlocks the power these displays by making it easy to display media (like video or music), information (like menus or flyers), and interactive content (like teleconferencing or whiteboards) at a price that any business can afford.
We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
Founded in April 2017, Raydiant enjoys support and financial backing from top strategic and technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic VC, and Ron Conway. Our customers include Wahlburgers, Chick-fil-A, Harvard University, the Dallas Mavericks, CiCi’s Pizza, and Westin. Our team consists of seasoned engineers and executives with deep backgrounds in relevant industries.
Objectives of this Role
* Establish strategies and metrics to further accelerate our aggressive multi-channel revenue growth
* Measure, manage, optimize, analyze, and experiment upon the end-to-end customer lifetime funnel, from acquisition to retention and referral.
* Manage our paid marketing spend across Facebook, Google, and other channels like Capterra.
* Manage our social media and content programs
* Grow and support our direct sales and channel operations with tools, content, and
* Manage a team of growth professionals
* Work with our product team to establish product initiatives to help drive growth
Are you a good fit?
* You care about results, love experimentation, and are giddy when you see a graph go up and to the right
* You like digital marketing and operations, leveraging domain expertise in digital marketing best practices
* You enjoy optimizing funnels to drive customers to a goal, and then connect them into e-commerce, operations and sales systems to ship products to them with tracking
* Impeccable written and oral communication skills
* You have a bias for action
* Adept with Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Segment, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and marketing automation (we use Autopilot)
* 6+ years’ experience in growth marketing, conversion rate optimization, and paid acquisition, with B2B experience preferred
* You can show us work you’re proud of, and have references to back it up