Customer Success Advocate
San Francisco, California /
Customer Success /
More than half of all new televisions are being sold to businesses.
But to use them, businesses either need to improvise (think Chromecast and an old Android, or a DVD player playing on loop) or spend tens of thousands of dollars on racks of hardware and bespoke software. Yes, it's really that bad.
But it's easy with Raydiant.
At Raydiant, our hardware and cloud software unlocks the power these displays by making it easy to display media (like video or music), information (like menus or flyers), and interactive content (like teleconferencing or whiteboards) at a price that any business can afford.
We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
Founded in April 2017, Raydiant enjoys support and financial backing from top strategic and technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic VC, and Ron Conway. Our customers include Wahlburgers, Chick-fil-A, Harvard University, the Dallas Mavericks, CiCi’s Pizza, and Westin. Our team consists of seasoned engineers and executives with deep backgrounds in relevant industries.
Objectives of this Role
• Answer technical support questions via email and phone
• Work with engineering team members to find solutions for unusual issues
• Identify and file clearly-defined, actionable bugs
• Write and maintain customer-facing knowledge base
• Provide white-glove onboarding experience for new customers, including helping customers by setting up some of their content (like menus or presentations) and teaching them how to be successful with our tools
Are you a fit?
• You have at least 1 year previous technical support experience
• You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in written and spoken English
• You have endless empathy for less technical users, and a desire to educate
• You get pleasure out of learning new things
• Previous experience using Zendesk
• Fluent in written and spoken Spanish
• Have filed comprehensive bug reports to Engineering
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software