San Francisco, California /
More than half of all new televisions are being sold to businesses.
But to use them, businesses either need to improvise (think Chromecast and an old Android, or a DVD player playing on loop) or spend tens of thousands of dollars on racks of hardware and bespoke software. Yes, it's really that bad.
But it's easy with Raydiant.
At Raydiant, our hardware and cloud software unlocks the power these displays by making it easy to display media (like video or music), information (like menus or flyers), and interactive content (like teleconferencing or whiteboards) at a price that any business can afford.
We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
Founded in April 2017, Raydiant enjoys support and financial backing from top strategic and technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic VC, and Ron Conway. Our customers include Bank of America, Wahlburgers, Chick-fil-A, Harvard University, the Dallas Mavericks, CiCi’s Pizza, and Westin. Our team consists of seasoned engineers and executives with deep backgrounds in relevant industries. We recently announced Mark Wahlburger as an Advisor, Brand Ambassador and Investor!
Objectives of this Role
* Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
* Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
* Ability to quickly respond to a high velocity of Inbound leads and close them
* Attain and overachieve monthly revenue and new customer goals
Skills and Qualifications
* A strong desire for a career in tech sales
* Strong desire to work hard and win
* Ability to work with cross functional departments to close deals
* Prior experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting is helpful
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
* Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
* Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
* Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
* Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment